17 March 2014

8th Bead Soup Blog Party - Soup Tease

Bead Soup Blog Party #8


I almost didn't participate this year by choice. I was feeling uninspired, hadn't touch my own beads in months and felt I didn't have enough time to take on a bead soup party. Although I had mostly decided not to take part this year, I actually entered the sign-up date on my phone's calendar.

Phone's calendar beeped on sign-up date. I still hadn't decided to participate and instead I spent some time reading through Lori's blog. Her spirit and passion convinced me not to waste my time and take for granted my good health. So quite spontaneously, I filled up the sign-up form.

Am I glad I didn't pass up the opportunity!!! Participants from a total of 30 countries from the continents of North America, Asia, Europe and Australia are taking part in this BSBP. I know Lori and Rick (Lori's loving hubby) went through a harrowing time getting everyone partnered up.

This year there is only one reveal date and my partner this year is Ginger Bishop of lilmummy likes... who is originally from the States but is currently based in Okinawa, Japan. As you can already tell from Little Maketto itself, I'm enamoured by all things Japanese, so to say the least I was thrilled that my partner was living in Japan.

Ginger was super efficient in contacting me. She decided to get in touch via email and facebook. And at that time, I didn't even know that Lori had finished pairing the international partners. We exchanged some messages to find out what we would or wouldn't like to receive and unfortunately for Ginger, although she informed me that she did not usually work with gold, she's going to be facing a personal challenge of working with gold since the prettiest focal clasp from my stash is a beautiful golden tone!


It would probably take a week or more for Ginger to receive the bead soup I prepared, so here's a little teaser till she receives the goodies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Still Available

  • Grappe Grape Necklace
  • Duckie Earrings
  • Stiletto Bag Charm
  • Chimera Ring
  • Fushcia Mini Hat
  • Love Necklace
  • Sweet Tooth Bracelet
  • Pig Owl Earrings

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP